Yong J. An
Nursing License Defense Attorney
Seeking experienced legal representation that has years of experience successfully handling nursing license defense law. You need to be represented by an attorney who is knowledgeable about the nursing license law, and can present a favorable case to the review boards. Yong J. An is a savvy, experienced Texas nursing license defense attorney who knows the system and how to make it work so you can protect your career and livelihood.
Over 12 Years of Federal and State Prosecutor Experience:
- Assistant Attorney General for U.S. Virgin Islands.
(State Criminal Prosecutor – 3 years)
- Assistant U.S. Attorney for U.S. Department of Justice in Houston.
(Federal Criminal Prosecutor – 9 years).
- Police: Worked closely with local police in prosecuting hundreds of traffic, juvenile, and misdemeanor offenses.
- FBI: Worked with the FBI, U.S. Secret Service and other federal agencies in prosecuting numerous federal felony crimes
- Licensed: Licensed to practice in Texas, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C., U.S. Virgin Islands and Missouri.