Little Elm Nurse Attorney Yong J. An Can Provide Legal Counsel to Protect Your Nursing License
You spent your livelihood protecting the lives of others and that is why The Law Firm of Yong J. An fights aggressively to protect your nursing license against Texas Board of Nursing. If you have had the unfortunate event of being contacted by the Texas Board of Nursing in regards to a complaint, it is important to clearly understand your rights and be prepared to protect your nursing license.
Attorney Yong J. An as fearlessly represented nurses all over the State of Texas protect their nursing license. The reason that your license is in jeopardy is not as important as knowing the right procedures and protocols to best protect your nursing license. It is recommended to consult with a knowledgeable nursing law attorney who has years of experience handling these types of cases.
Little Elm Nurse Attorney Yong J. An practicing and fighting for nurses before Texas Board of Nursing since 2006.
To learn more about how Yong can help you with your case, or to learn more about the case results that Yong has gotten for his nursing clients throughout the years, contact attorney Yong directly at (832) 428-5679 (call or text 24/7, including evenings, nights and weekends).
“We Dedicate Ourselves to Protecting Your Livelihood and Your Nursing Career”
Protect Your Nursing License
What Are Grounds for Discipline?
- Standard of Care Violations
- Sexual Violations
- Fraud, Theft & Deception
- Use of Drugs & Alcohol
- False Representation of Information (Lying)
- Failure to Comply with CE Requirements
- Failure to pay Licensure Fees in a Timely Manner
- Committing a Criminal Offense
- Malpractice Suit or Judgment
- Any Other Conduct That is Deceptive in Nature
What Types of Penalties Can I Face?
- Administrative Penalty (Fine)
- Directive to Fulfill Neglected Obligation (Specific Performance)
- Public Reprimand
- License Restriction or Impositions on Practice
- TPAPN Directive
- Probation of a License Suspension
- Active Suspension as a Requirement of Probation