For a Confidential Consultation 24/7 – Contact Attorney Yong J. An Today
Urgency is important when it comes to protecting your license and that is why Yong is available to take your call evenings and weekends in addition to normal business hours. For a confidential consultation with an attorney that will protect your rights, contact Houston nurse attorney Yong J. An directly at (832) 428-5679.
“We Dedicate Ourselves to Protecting Your Livelihood and Your Nursing Career”
Protect Your Nursing License
What Are Grounds for Discipline?
- Standard of Care Violations
- Sexual Violations
- Fraud, Theft & Deception
- Use of Drugs & Alcohol
- False Representation of Information (Lying)
- Failure to Comply with CE Requirements
- Failure to pay Licensure Fees in a Timely Manner
- Committing a Criminal Offense
- Malpractice Suit or Judgment
- Any Other Conduct That is Deceptive in Nature
What Types of Penalties Can I Face?
- Administrative Penalty (Fine)
- Directive to Fulfill Neglected Obligation (Specific Performance)
- Public Reprimand
- License Restriction or Impositions on Practice
- TPAPN Directive
- Probation of a License Suspension
- Active Suspension as a Requirement of Probation